St. Peters Episcopal Church
St. Peter’s has been serving Salisbury since 1768 when it served as a chapel of ease for Green Hill Church in Stepney Parish.
The original church burned in the first Salisbury Fire in 1860. In 1886, the re-built church burned again in the Great Salisbury Fire.
The present church held its first service Christmas Day 1887 and was fully consecrated once construction was finished in 1901.
St. Peter’s is the parent church of St. Alban’s founded in 1960 also in Salisbury, MD.
Contact Details for This Business
115 Saint Peters St Salisbury, Maryland, MD 21801
Phone: (410) 742-5118