As the warm weather rolls in, the City is enthusiastic about some of the exciting events returning and making their first appearance in Downtown Salisbury. These events will bring new foot traffic and potential customers right to the steps of Downtown Salisbury and your business. For some, this will be the first time they’ve ventured Downtown in a while and we are excited to put our best foot forward as a community and show them what Downtown has to offer.
Nonetheless, we want to adequately inform you about impending events and potential street closures that may impact you. Here are some of the events that will be occurring Downtown and below are the links to the maps with events that will have street closures.
More information will be added as we receive it.
-22 – Tim Kennard River Run – closures at Riverside/Mill/ Market into downtown, Baptist, Poplar Hill, Main
– 4 (Saturday) – Salisbury Marathon, Half Marathon, & 5K – closure of Mill Street, Market Street, Camden Street, and S Division
– 17 (Friday) – 3rd Friday
– 18 (Saturday) – Average Joe’s 0.5K
– 9 (Saturday) – eRace the Stigma
– 15 (Friday) – 3rd Friday
– 16 (Saturday) – Hops on the River Beer Fest
– 17 (Sunday) – Haitian Heritage Celebration of Flag Day
– 7 (Sunday) – Salisbury Pride Parade & Festival
– 12 – 14 (Friday – Sunday) – Downtown Salisbury Festival
-19 (Friday) – 3rd Friday
– 20 (Saturday) – SBY Downtown Diaper Derby
– 21 (Sunday) – Salisbury Yoga Festival
-17 (Friday) – 3rd Friday
-25 (Saturday) – Roots Fest